It’s easy and convenient to do business with us; our services are accessible through a number of contract vehicles:
GSA MULTIPLE AWARD SCHEDULED (MAS)
This Multiple Award Schedule provides Federal agencies with direct access to professionals that can thoroughly address the needs of the Federal financial community. PSS not only gives agencies access to a multitude of professional financial services, but it also provides agencies with the ability to customize the services to meet their specific needs. The PSS schedule allows for choice, flexibility, ease of use, and access to quality firms in the financial arena.
Budget & Financial Management Services (541219)
Perform financial statement audits, financial-related audits, performance audits, and contract audits in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and non-GAGAS. An independent assessment of an audited entity’s a) financial statements in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles, b) financial information, adherence to financial compliance requirements and internal controls, or c) organization or program performance to identify areas for improvement.
Auditing Services (541211)
Other services performed by auditors including assist in developing questions for use at hearings, develop methods and approaches in evaluating a new or proposed program and forecast potential program outcomes.
Management & Financial Consulting, Acquisition & Grants Management Support, & Business Program & Project Management Services (541611)
Assess and improve financial management systems, financial reporting and analysis, strategic financial planning, financial policy formulation and development. Devise and implement performance measures, conduct special cost studies, perform actuarial services, perform economic and regulatory analysis, assist with financial quality assurance efforts, perform benchmarking.
Watkins Government Services LLC was awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) issued as a Mastering Order Agreement (MOA) under the Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) Program.
This MOA is titled “Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks” (eFAST) and is available for use by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and, on a limited basis, by all federal government agencies. The MOA, which functions as a BPA, provides for a broad range of comprehensive professional and support services.
This professional and support services acquisition vehicle allows long-term procurements for an expanded array of professional and support services to better serve the requirements of the FAA, and on a limited basis, all other federal government agencies nationwide in an expedited efficient and effective manner. The MOA is FAA’s preferred small business contracting vehicle for services.
Watkins Government Services LLC is qualified and eligible to participate in the procurement process for contract awards for the following three functional areas:
Business Administration & Management (BAM)
Business Administration and Management including: Accounting/Budgeting/Finance, Acquisition/Procurement, Administrative Management, General Management, Human Resources, Equal Employment Opportunity, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Event Planning, Process Analysis, Application Content Management, Office Management, Training, Developing Training Materials, Graphic Artist Services
Computer Systems Support (CSS)
Computer System Support including: Database Administration, Computer Program Maintenance, Computer Maintenance, Server Maintenance/Operations, Network Maintenance/Operations, Website Maintenance, Help Desk, Telecommunication Services, Information Assurance Analysis/Test, Computer System Quality Assurance, Software Engineering
Documentation & Training (D&T)
Documentation and Training Support including: Analyze/Prepare/Edit Technical Documentation, Analyze/Prepare/Edit Business Documentation, Analyze/Prepare/Edit/Deliver Training, Analyze/Prepare/Edit/Deliver Computer Based Training
Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Sole Source
Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) Sole Source Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
As a WOSB, Watkins is eligible for Sole Source awards under the FAR. WOSB Sole Sources are permitted in substantially underrepresented NAICS codes (listed below), as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
With the recent addition of FAR 19.1506, Contracting Officers now have the ability to perform sole source acquisitions with a WOSB. Under this regulation, a Contracting Officer generally must consider a WOSB or Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB) Sole Source award before considering small business set-asides. Sole Source authority provides Contracting Officers the ability to procure services in a streamlined and shortened timeframe.
• 541211 – Offices of Certified Public Accountants
• 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
• 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
• 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
• 541618 – Other Management Consulting Services
• 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
• 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
The WOSB Sole Source authority provides agencies with many procurement benefits:
• Streamlined acquisition
Eliminates the time-consuming process of developing a detailed RFP, posting the solicitation, awaiting contractor responses, and evaluating all submissions while mitigating potential protests.
• Reduced decision cycle
Time required to award a WOSB sole source contract is usually within days, not months.
• Decreased administrative costs
Procurement process and time are reduced to a minimum.
• Prices reflecting the best value
Agency negotiates with the firm directly to obtain the best value.
• WOSB small business credits
Agency obtains credit for promoting WOSB small business participation.
The WOSB Sole Source Process
The WOSB Sole Source process follows the same rules as Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) or HUBZone Sole Sources:
1. The agency’s Program or Project manager authors a statement of work and prepares a government cost estimate.
2. The Contracting Officer or Specialist selects an appropriate NAICS code and allocates funds.
3. The Contracting Officer or Specialist confirms the utilized NAICS code is on the list of substantially underrepresented federal procurement NAICS codes.
4. The Contracting Officer or Specialist does not have a reasonable expectation that offers would be received from two or more WOSBs, if a competitive procurement was issued.
5. The Contracting Officer or Specialist confirms the total contract value (including all optional services and optional contract periods) does not exceed $4.5 million.
6. The agency chooses Watkins Government Services LLC to perform the work.
7. The Contracting Officer or Specialist confirms that Watkins Government Services LLC is a WOSB for the selected NAICS code by reviewing SAM.gov.
8. The Contracting Officer or Specialist confirms that Watkins Government Services LLC is a responsible contractor with respect to performance.
9. The Contracting Officer or Specialist submits the statement of work and request for quotation to Watkins Government Services LLC. The prepared contract documents must include the following statement: “Request procurement be made pursuant to the Small Business Act 15 U.S.C. 637(a) and in accordance with FAR 19.1506”
10. Watkins Government Services LLC submits its quotation to the agency.
11. The agency evaluates the quotation and confirms the award can be made at a fair and reasonable price.
Watkins will work with agencies to facilitate the WOSB Sole Source process.